1. After you.你先请。
这是一句很常用的客套话，在进/出门,上车得场合你都可以表现一下。 (好象现在女士不愿意你这么做，特别是那些女权主义者，我还记得这么一段话：一个女士对一个让她先行的.男士说：you do this because i am a woman?那个男士回答说：i do this not because you are a woman but because i am a man!i love this guy!
2. I just couldn't help it.我就是忍不住。
I was deeply moved by the film and I cried and cried. I just couldn't help it.
<有癫痫病专科医院吗strong> 3. Don't take it to heart. 别往心里去，别为此而忧虑伤神。
生活实例：This test isn't that important. Don't take it to heart. 安慰人的超级句子。
4. We'd better be off.我们该走了。
It's getting late. We'd better be off .
5. Let's face it. 面对现实吧。
参考例句：I know it's a difficult situation. Let's face it, OK?
很棒啊，年轻人犯错误，上帝都会原谅，remember?但是犯了错误，你必须面对他，let's face it,或者是：let's face the music.
6. Let's get started.咱们开始干吧。
劝导别人时说：D太原癫痫病的医院在那里on't just talk. Let's get started.
let's get started.
let's do it right now.
let's hit sth.
let's put our hands on sth.
7. I'm really dead.我真要累死了。
坦诚自己的感受时说：After all that work, I’m really dead.
8. I've done my best.我已尽力了。
这句话，很有用，失败有时难免，但是你要是可以说，i've done my best.or i spare no efforts.就不必遗憾，毕竟，man supposes,god disposes.
9. Is that so?真是那样吗?
10. Don't play games with me!别跟我耍花招!
11. I don't know for sure.我不确切知道。
Stranger: Could you tell me how to get to the town hall?
Tom: I don't know for sure. Maybe you could ask the policeman over there.
12. I'm not going to kid you.我不是跟你开玩笑的。
Karin: You quit the job? You are kidding.
Jack: I'm not going to kid you. I'm serious.
13. That's something. 太好了，太棒了。
A: I'm granted a full scholarship for this se昆明癫痫病最好的医院是哪家mester.
B: Congratulations. That's something.
14. Brilliant idea!这主意真棒!这主意真高明!
15. Do you really mean it? 此话当真?
Michael:Whenever you are short of money, just come to me.
David: Do you really mean it?
16. You are a great help.你帮了大忙
17. I couldn't be more sure. 我再也肯定不过。